The rare black diamond shares symbolism with its white counterpart, purity, love, eternity, with added charisma, power, and passion. The dramatic black tone of the genuine diamond found in this nose stud emanates a dramatic flair no less diminished by the daintiness of the gemstone. At 1.5mm, the black diamond is designed to subtly reflect the light, showcasing your notability in the gentlest way. Placed in a prong setting, the gemstone sits flush with your skin while capturing the light as much as possible. Choose your favorite nose stud post, your preferred size, and your ideal gold tone to perfectly customize this one-of-a-kind nose ring.
- .0015ct. (1.5mm) black diamond
- Comfortable fit designed to sit flush with your nose
- 1/4" (6mm) wearable length on twist, bone, and L-post backings
- Pin-post backing has 3/8" (9mm) wearable length and can be bent to your specifications.
- Solid 14k gold or 950 Platinum | Nickel-free
- Available in yellow, white, and rose gold, as well as platinum
- Handmade in the USA
For more help choosing your new nose stud, read our Guide to Choosing the Right Diamond Nose Ring.